The HYDRAITE consortium organized their “Final Public Event” and last workshop online the 23rd September 2021.
The event allowed to disseminate the main outcomes of the HYDRAITE project and offered a platform to discuss hydrogen quality, fuel cell contamination by hydrogen impurities, risk mitigation, sampling strategies at HRS and analytical methods for compounds in ISO 14687.
Presentations mostly given by project partners and by one invited speaker from the ISO TC197 were about:
- Overall presentation of the project, of partners
- Outcomes about PEMFC impurity measurements
- Impact of CO in automotive conditions
- Impact of H2S and regeneration
- Impact of ‘New’ impurities, – halogenated, Freon, toluene
- Outcomes about sampling and H2 purity assessment
- HRS fuel quality assessment
- Online analyses
- Analysis of contaminants in 3 labs with intercomparisons
- Invited talk about ISO TC197 activities on projects relevant for fuel quality
Files are available here :